Wednesday, January 19, 2011
On The Road
So taday I started my day off by loading the car and saying goodbye to my family for 5 days. My son was awake to tell me good bye. No sooner then I get up and moving and here comes the text messages from Nick (did he sleep) lol. So leaving the house at 3:45 and finding the roads a sheet of ice. So off I head to pick up Todd. Arrive at Nicks around 4:20, loaded the cooler (no beer) YET finished unloading my car into the trailer and started to head north. We left Morton today around 4:45 AM. It is 6:30 now and we are 50 miles from Rockford. We stoped in Elpaso for fuel and I bought Nick a dog bone to eat on the way up. Todd is in the back being extremely quit (think his vajaja is sore) or maybe he needs a beer. Nick is still talking shit but so am I. Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment